- Uses one A76 or LR44 battery for superficial metering but will work without battery
- Most favoured 35mm camera for students or enthusiasts of film photography
The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, handbook-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is...
- It is a extraordinary camera for a beginning film photography student
You Save: $16.46 (1%)
- Fractious-tilt LCD display. Weather-resistant body
- LED illuminated bulk points
The K-1’s new full order 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full devise sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all of the...
- Converted Canon 5D Operator Blown Away
Made the decisiveness in late April to upgrade my imaging possibilities by purchasing the Pentax K-1. Coming from a Canon 5D with a 24-105 f/4 L lens this wasn't a resolution made lightly. After much research decided to roll the dice and take the...
- Diversify-angle LCD monitor with Night vision red light LCD air
- Dustproof and suffer-resistant with In-body "SR" shake reduction mechanism
Never let the worst conditions stop you with the PENTAX K-70. This compact, lightweight, DSLR features the PRIME MII appliance with a newly...
You Save: $19.01 (3%)
- In camera Wi-Fi with dedicated Wi-Fi fit button/dedicated "selfie" mode
- 4K spell movie capture & 1080P h.264 HD video
Agitate your inner artist with the PENTAX K-S2. Building on the legacy of great SLRs, Ricoh Imaging brings you our first DSLR with Wi-Fi...
- Big High-Resolution 3 inch variable angle trend out LCD Monitor (921K Dots)
- In camera Wi-Fi with dedicated Wi-Fi tack button/dedicated "selfie" mode
Fluster your inner artist with the PENTAX K-S2. Building on the legacy of great SLRs, Ricoh Imaging brings you our first DSLR with Wi-Fi...
- This is the Pentax I've been waiting for. Well done Ricoh.
This is basically the camera from Pentax I've been waiting for.I was shopping around for a K-5 IIs or a K-3 for a while... I even almost jumped on the K-S1 (because of the AA-screen-less design). The K-5 IIs has become hard to find and I'd prefer...
Return to top