- 24 functional mega-pixels in an APS-C sized CMOS sensor with ISO kind of 100-51200
- Pixel Make it Resolution by in body shake reduction function for razor sneaky images with excellent detail and color reproduction
Designed for the top interpretation of the K series, the K-3II provides an array of outstanding features, including extreme-resolution image...
You Save: $376.60 (48%)
- Unwell-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 seedy seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it deluge or sand. The K-50's rugged, cold proof mean is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
- Eye-Fi Probable Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless SD cards, the user can send images to a smartphone. Users can assist automatic transmission of images to a smartphone for sharing. Users can even opt for favorite images and resize before transmission.
Fail conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in fearless colors.... Customer Reviews:
- The blameless first time DSLR
I just finished 2 years of shooting all over the in every way with my Canon EOS 60D. That camera was the best DSLR that I had handled in a eat one's heart out time, and bested Nikons 5200 by a long at once in my opinion. I now shoot wildlife and...
You Save: $249.97 (50%)
- Sensor make it shake reduction with DRII dust reduction for stabilized give away and dust free images
- 3X 27.5 -83mm tantamount zoom lens
Pentax-Q Undefiled Kit with 02 Standard Zoom Lens, 12.4 MP, Full 1080pHD video at 30 frames per secondly, Large 3 inch LCD monitor, The Q features... Customer Reviews:
1) Requirement extra batteries, you will need them if shooting for more than a couple of hours.2) In the face the small sensor, IQ is surprisingly good at the lower ISOs. The prime zoom lens is very sharp, even wide open. The photozone.com con...
You Save: $20.90 (3%)
- Sturdy High-Resolution 3 inch variable angle fluctuate out LCD Monitor (921K Dots)
- Fully Stand-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design w/in remains shake reduction
Activate your inner artist with the PENTAX K-S2. Building on the legacy of great SLRs, Ricoh Imaging brings you our first DSLR with Wi-Fi... Customer Reviews:
- How to use 35mm Guide Focus Lens on the K-S2
One of the advantages of using Pentax DSLRs is that you can use lens that were from day one made for 35mm film SLRs. You can use lens made from 1975 to the present on the Pentax K-S2. There were 3 series of handbook focus lens: 1. K series with...
You Save: $550.00 (37%)
- Improve your video recording experience with full HD movie capture in the H.264 looks (60i/50i/30p/24p)
- 24 competent mega-pixels in an APS-C sized CMOS sensor
This is a idiosyncratic-edition model commemorating the TIPA Awards 2014 "Most artistically DSLR EXPERT" prize. The Prestige Edition boasts a... Customer Reviews:
- Honestly a Camera !!!
Confirmed: Ricoh Working on Full-Frame Pentax DSLR, Debuted Two FF ...
I’m also only as sure that there are people that takes horrible picture with the latest Pentax + LTD lenses fitting as there are Canon shooters with L lenses. There are fantastic photographers that shoots Pentax, fitting as there are fantastic shooters that uses Canon. You seem to be implying that I said Pentax shooters sucks. Not unshakeable where you got that from. If you take every little comment as an attack on you, you need to get some more self belief.
Pentax seeks turnaround with tiny Q, giant 645 cameras
COLOGNE, Germany -- The Pentax Q cameras may be paltry, but Pentax has big ambitions despite difficulties selling them. When the "mirrorless" manoeuvre swept across the camera industry, bringing a wave of aphoristic but higher-end models to compete against traditional SLRs, Pentax tried to set itself individually with the unusually small models.
Photo industry must appeal to younger generation, says Pentax chief
Everyone is delightful pictures on their phones, yet not enough of them are taking that step into a camera store to buy a proper camera. We need to do more to tempt them by offering them cameras that not only outfit that step-up in image quality but are more cool and stylish to look at, and easier to use.