You Save: $3.00 (1%)
- Innovative In-main part Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism. The PENTAX in-body, sensor-hours Shake and Dust Reduction technology ensures on the dot, image stabilized, auto-leveled, and dust-exempted from imaging with any mounted lens.
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. A high-priced performance 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor strikes the carry out balance between resolution and image quality. DA-L 18-55WR lens included
Leave behind conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in incautious...
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, Eye-Fi use strategy act openly compatibility
- 1/1.7 inch, 12.4 mega pixel back-illuminated CMOS personification sensor
The PENTAX Q-S1 is the latest summation to the popular PENTAX Q series of compact-sized, interchangeable-lens digital cameras, which are...
List Price: $0.00
The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, enchiridion-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is...
You Save: $3.00 (%)
- LED illuminated remains points
- Blend-tilt LCD display. Weather-resistant body
The K-1’s new full system 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full raise sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all of the...
You Save: $253.00 (22%)
- Pixel Chemise Resolution with Motion Correction AA Filter Simulator: Moré reduction using "SR" section and Pixel Shift Resolution with Motion Correction
- Built-in Wi-Fi for use with Spitting image Sync app
Never let the conservative conditions stop you with the PENTAX K-70. This compact, lightweight, DSLR features the PRIME MII motor with a newly...
PENTAX Medical Launches OPTIVISTA-EPK-i7010 Video Processor
The introduction of OPTIVISTA offers physicians both digital (i-through . Surface and Tone Enhancements) and Optical Enhancement (i-inspect OE), with. and three i-scan modes which includes i-scan OE to view multiple aspects. with epitome enhancement processing technology i-scan OE clearly displays. provides an enhanced on account of of the mucosal structures and vascular. with the proven digital i-leaf through technology, in one video processor,. the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal. Physicians can shift seamlessly in real time amongst HD+ white light.
Key features of the K-1 tabulate a 36 megapixel 35mm sensor with an anti-aliasing simulator rather than an optical anti-aliasing screen, Pixel Shift Resolution technology which delivers wonderful-high-resolution images with more accurate colour... The K-1 has a dustproof, bear up against-resistant and cold-resistant construction, a shutter designed for 300,000 releases, top shutter race of 1/8000th second, an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent competition of view, a newly designed, flexible... The...
Pentax launches full-frame K-1
The K-1 is Pentax's first full-case-mounting digital camera, and is the first full-frame DSLR on the market to tender built-in five-axis image stabilisation. Pentax Australia officially launched the new Pentax K-1 at Sydney's Abroad Passenger Terminal on Wednesday night. According to Pentax, the K-1 features a weatherproof and dust sealed essentials, 1/8000s high speed shutter and 36.