You Save: $230.01 (58%)
- captures up to 5 erect per second continuous shooting mode for fast initiative situation
- 12.4 Mega Pixel backlit CMOS sensor that produces very low hullabaloo at high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
The wonderful-compact and ultra-lightweight PENTAX Q10, barely larger than a deck of cards, offers digital-SLR-rank photography for photographers... Customer Reviews:
- Incredibly camera but it's all around slow, and frustrating.
K1000 PENTAX Pentax K1000 35mm SLR Videotape Camera Body Customer Reviews:
- In the most suitable way 35mm for learning photography and capturing snap shots
I reveived this after my grandfather's Minolta 35mm take camera broke on me while in the Navy. I got this camera with a 35 and 55 mm lenses in 1994 and betrothed it. To this day it serves me well and while I take pictures more often with the...
You Save: $458.76 (35%)
- 100-51200 ISO. HDMI harbour. HDR Image Capture. Magnesium alloy body with stainless stiffen chassis
- FLU, Eye-fi Wireless, and SDX Recollection card compatibility. Dual SD card slots
Benchmarked as the most advanced booster DSLR available, featuring unparalleled technology and specifications, the PENTAX K-3 will set your... Customer Reviews:
- More features, Less mazuma, in a Rugged Body.
If you are interested in this camera, I surmise you are either motivated to not buy Nikon or Canon, or at minimum you are not opposed to the outlook of being a little different. For the cost of explaining to you friends that Pentax does still...
You Save: $293.19 (38%)
- ISO Speeds up to 51200. Tall sensitivity shooting up to 51200 ISO range improves noise fulfilment throughout, even in low lighting.
- Ill-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 out of sorts seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it sprinkle or sand. The K-50's rugged, cold proof pattern is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
Dismiss from one's mind conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in... Customer Reviews:
- The Alternative that Isn't
A merely spectacular tool. I am a Pentaxian for sure, but I have used many other brands including the Big Two, and nothing comes clinch at this price point. You get a modern update of the highly acclaimed 16 MP Sony sensor in a fully...
You Save: $30.00 (12%)
- 12.4 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor producing very low spread images @ high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
- New Pentax Q mount lens system supporting 5 unique lenses
Pentax-Q Unblemished Kit with 02 Standard Zoom Lens, 12.4 MP, Full 1080pHD video at 30 frames per supporter, Large 3 inch LCD monitor, The Q... Customer Reviews:
1) Categorize extra batteries, you will need them if shooting for more than a couple of hours.2) Notwithstanding the small sensor, IQ is surprisingly good at the lower ISOs. The essential zoom lens is very sharp, even wide open. The...
Confirmed: Ricoh Working on Full-Frame Pentax DSLR, Debuted Two FF ...
I’m also only as sure that there are people that takes horrible picture with the latest Pentax + LTD lenses fitting as there are Canon shooters with L lenses. There are fantastic photographers that shoots Pentax, fitting as there are fantastic shooters that uses Canon. You seem to be implying that I said Pentax shooters sucks. Not unshakeable where you got that from. If you take every little comment as an attack on you, you need to get some more self belief.
Pentax seeks turnaround with tiny Q, giant 645 cameras
COLOGNE, Germany -- The Pentax Q cameras may be paltry, but Pentax has big ambitions despite difficulties selling them. When the "mirrorless" manoeuvre swept across the camera industry, bringing a wave of aphoristic but higher-end models to compete against traditional SLRs, Pentax tried to set itself individually with the unusually small models.
Photo industry must appeal to younger generation, says Pentax chief
Everyone is delightful pictures on their phones, yet not enough of them are taking that step into a camera store to buy a proper camera. We need to do more to tempt them by offering them cameras that not only outfit that step-up in image quality but are more cool and stylish to look at, and easier to use.