You Save: $30.95 (13%)
- Capacious 3" tiltable LCD screen for easy shooting at any projection and electronic viewfinder with 230k pixels and diopter
- A beamy 26X optical zoom (22.3-580mm equivalent) lens
The chic Pentax X-5 is a 16MP camera with 26X optical zoom, tiltable 3" LCD boob tube for the perfect still or video shot
- Catchy nice bridge camera for the price
I was unenthusiastic at first to purchase this camera thanks to its small sensor (typically smaller sensors show more ballyhoo in the images), but, since it is a backlit sensor, similar to the Pentax Q (which I thoroughly make use of), I decided...
You Save: $50.00 (20%)
- Full HD video catching @ 30 FPS with h.264 compression
- Sensor change shake reduction with DRII dust reduction for stabilized weaken burst out with and dust free images
Pentax-Q Corpse-like Kit with 02 Standard Zoom Lens, 12.4 MP, Full 1080pHD video at 30 frames per number two, Large 3 inch LCD monitor, The Q...
1) Direction extra batteries, you will need them if shooting for more than a couple of hours.2) Without considering the small sensor, IQ is surprisingly good at the lower ISOs. The focal zoom lens is very sharp, even wide open. The photozone.com...
You Save: $229.51 (57%)
- captures up to 5 entrap per second continuous shooting mode for fast demeanour situation
- Built in pop up streak with extra high extention covers 23 feet at ISO 200
The wonderful-compact and ultra-lightweight PENTAX Q10, barely larger than a deck of cards, offers digital-SLR-value photography for photographers...
- Dulcet camera but it's all around slow, and frustrating.
You Save: $233.00 (30%)
- Weather-sealed, Dustproof, Iciness proof Design. With 81 weather seals your K-50 ensures use in any sick condition, be it rain or sand. The K-50's rugged, unsympathetic proof design is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
- ISO Speeds up to 51200. Foremost sensitivity shooting up to 51200 ISO range improves clamour performance throughout, even in low lighting.
Think of conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in adventurous...
- Grand daylight photos. Hunts for focus in med room lighting situations
UPDATE 4/2014 - I have found a substantive drawback with this unit that has really taken the lustre off of the camera and has progressive me very disappointed. The unit stinks in low light. It will hunt for nave and not find it, flash or no...
You Save: $110.95 (28%)
- 1/1.7-Inch 12 mega pixel back -illuminated CMOS sensor for special performance
- Full 1920 x 1080 HD video with h.264 compression with HDMI out refuge
This serious-end compact camera has a beautifully retro design made to sound a classic film camera; with its genuine brass covers and metal accents...
- My survey of the Pentax MX-1
The more habits I spend with my MX-1, the more I love it.I like the image characteristic, its ISO range (100-12,800), the fast 1.8-2.5 lens, and the DUAL sensor Perplex Reduction that allows me to take shots in low light or slow speeds, without...
Return to top