The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, vade-mecum-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is...
- Built-in GPS with Astro Tracer Use for Astro photography with built in compass function
- 24 efficient mega-pixels in an APS-C sized CMOS sensor with ISO group of 100-51200
Designed for the top gig of the K series, the K-3II provides an array of outstanding features, including euphoric-resolution image reproduction...
You Save: $30.96 (9%)
- 1/1.7 inch, 12.4 mega pixel back-illuminated CMOS representative sensor
- In-fuselage Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism works with all Q mount lenses
The PENTAX Q-S1 is the latest furthermore to the popular PENTAX Q series of compact-sized, interchangeable-lens digital cameras, which are chic and...
- Withstand-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 withstand seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it come down in buckets or sand. The K-50's rugged, cold proof scheme is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
- ISO Speeds up to 51200. Pongy chief sensitivity shooting up to 51200 ISO range improves racket performance throughout, even in low lighting.
Thoughts conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in audacious colors....
You Save: $3.00 (%)
- LED illuminated substance points
- Rise above-resistant body
The K-1’s new full chassis 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full fabric sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all of the...
PENTAX Medical Launches OPTIVISTA-EPK-i7010 Video Processor
The introduction of OPTIVISTA offers physicians both digital (i-through . Surface and Tone Enhancements) and Optical Enhancement (i-inspect OE), with. and three i-scan modes which includes i-scan OE to view multiple aspects. with epitome enhancement processing technology i-scan OE clearly displays. provides an enhanced on account of of the mucosal structures and vascular. with the proven digital i-leaf through technology, in one video processor,. the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal. Physicians can shift seamlessly in real time amongst HD+ white light.
Key features of the K-1 tabulate a 36 megapixel 35mm sensor with an anti-aliasing simulator rather than an optical anti-aliasing screen, Pixel Shift Resolution technology which delivers wonderful-high-resolution images with more accurate colour... The K-1 has a dustproof, bear up against-resistant and cold-resistant construction, a shutter designed for 300,000 releases, top shutter race of 1/8000th second, an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent competition of view, a newly designed, flexible... The...
Pentax launches full-frame K-1
The K-1 is Pentax's first full-case-mounting digital camera, and is the first full-frame DSLR on the market to tender built-in five-axis image stabilisation. Pentax Australia officially launched the new Pentax K-1 at Sydney's Abroad Passenger Terminal on Wednesday night. According to Pentax, the K-1 features a weatherproof and dust sealed essentials, 1/8000s high speed shutter and 36.