You Save: $299.96 (60%)
- 12.4 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor producing very low clap images @ high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
- 3X 27.5 -83mm equal zoom lens
Pentax-Q Drained Kit with 02 Standard Zoom Lens, 12.4 MP, Full 1080pHD video at 30 frames per second-best, Large 3 inch LCD monitor, The Q features... Customer Reviews:
1) Ask for extra batteries, you will need them if shooting for more than a couple of hours.2) Ignoring the small sensor, IQ is surprisingly good at the lower ISOs. The root zoom lens is very sharp, even wide open. The photozone.com reassess is...
You Save: $48.50 (21%)
- 1080p video @ 30 FPS with h.264 compression
- A big 26X optical zoom (22.3-580mm equivalent) lens
The stylish Pentax X-5 is a 16MP camera with 26X optical zoom, tiltable 3" LCD hide for the perfect still or video shot Customer Reviews:
- Harmonious nice bridge camera for the price
I was chary at first to purchase this camera thanks to its small sensor (typically smaller sensors show more disturbance circulate in the images), but, since it is a backlit sensor, similar to the Pentax Q (which I thoroughly take to), I decided...
Price: Too low to display
- ISO Speeds up to 51200. Exalted sensitivity shooting up to 51200 ISO range improves clash performance throughout, even in low lighting.
- Eye-Fi Pasteboard Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless SD cards, the user can send images to a smartphone. Users can expedite automatic transmission of images to a smartphone for sharing. Users can even chosen favorite images and resize before transmission.
Draw a blank conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in confident... Customer Reviews:
- The spot on first time DSLR
I only finished 2 years of shooting all over the world with my Canon EOS 60D. That camera was the greatest DSLR that I had handled in a long time, and bested Nikons 5200 by a hanker shot in my opinion. I now shoot wildlife and outdoor sporting...
You Save: $369.42 (28%)
- Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder for 100% FOV and .95 ennoblement. Fully weather sealed
- Selectable Anti-Aliasing Colander. Real Time Scene Analysis with 86,00 pixel sensor
Benchmarked as the most advanced promoter DSLR available, featuring unparalleled technology and specifications, the PENTAX K-3 will set your... Customer Reviews:
- More features, Less fortune, in a Rugged Body.
If you are interested in this camera, I arrogate you are either motivated to not buy Nikon or Canon, or at minimum you are not opposed to the notion of being a little different. For the cost of explaining to you friends that Pentax does still get...
You Save: $200.95 (50%)
- Built in pop up exhibition with extra high extention covers 23 feet at ISO 201
- 12.4 Mega Pixel backlit CMOS sensor that produces very low disturbance circulate at high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
The wonderful-compact and ultra-lightweight PENTAX Q10, barely larger than a deck of cards, offers digital-SLR-calibre photography for... Customer Reviews:
- Fetching camera but it's all around slow, and frustrating.
Confirmed: Ricoh Working on Full-Frame Pentax DSLR, Debuted Two FF ...
I’m also only as sure that there are people that takes horrible picture with the latest Pentax + LTD lenses fitting as there are Canon shooters with L lenses. There are fantastic photographers that shoots Pentax, fitting as there are fantastic shooters that uses Canon. You seem to be implying that I said Pentax shooters sucks. Not unshakeable where you got that from. If you take every little comment as an attack on you, you need to get some more self belief.
Pentax seeks turnaround with tiny Q, giant 645 cameras
COLOGNE, Germany -- The Pentax Q cameras may be paltry, but Pentax has big ambitions despite difficulties selling them. When the "mirrorless" manoeuvre swept across the camera industry, bringing a wave of aphoristic but higher-end models to compete against traditional SLRs, Pentax tried to set itself individually with the unusually small models.
Photo industry must appeal to younger generation, says Pentax chief
Everyone is delightful pictures on their phones, yet not enough of them are taking that step into a camera store to buy a proper camera. We need to do more to tempt them by offering them cameras that not only outfit that step-up in image quality but are more cool and stylish to look at, and easier to use.